Things to do in and around the château
With a surface area of 6 hectares, enclosed by walls and boasting gardens, trails and a pond with a stream, the Château de Choloy’s park is a true haven of peace calling for relaxation and simple things. Outdoor dining, walking, reading, sunbathing by the pond, bird watching, stargazing… There is no shortage of options in and around the château for enjoying the peaceful lifestyle that reigns here.
Here are some ideas for activities that you can enjoy in our home and in the village, without having to drive too long.
- Pool (in the library, open in the summer & mid-season only)
- Oenological visit (vineyard, cellar, tasting)
- Fishing in the pond (no kill)
- Bike on the forest paths of Choloy
- Strolling and hiking (Val de Passey, Choloy forest, Plateau de Domgermain)
- Molkky game
- Barbecue (charcoal barbecue available)
We thank you in advance for not letting children play in the château communal interiors, around the pond or on the swing without supervision.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any information requests or activity recommendations. We know our region well and will be happy to advise you on itineraries, things to do and local businesses.